Addons: Plugins: Protocols: LAN Protocols: WinPopup Protocol
WinPopup Protocol 0.0.0.18
Communicate with users over LAN, compatible with "net send", WinPopup, VikPoup, RealPopup, Netter etc. and Miranda`s net_send_protocol, mNetSend plugins. Uses Mailslot, NetBIOS and Messenger service for sending and receiving messages.
Project page: http://www.cherubicsoft.com/miranda
Search supports wildcards (case insensitive):
? - any single symbol,
* - any number of symbols including zero,
# - any digital symbol,
[abcd] - symbol set,
[a-z] - sumbol range,
[!...] - NOT in symbol set or range.
How to send group messages:
1) Open plugin options page;
2) Check "Use Mailslot when sending" option;
3) Press "Add Contact..." button;
4) Type domain/workgroup name or * for everybody and check "Group contact" option;
5) Send messge using newly created contact.
You got "Access Denied" error when switching to online:
Try to check "Use Messenger service when sending and receiving" option
in plugin options.
"Legacy online status detection" option:
Detection online status by <00> NetBIOS-name also,
normally status detected by <03> NetBIOS-name (aka Messenger).
- Headers updated up to Miranda IM 0.9
- Added Unicode support
- Added 64-bit support
- Added avatar support
- Added group contact support
- Performance optimizations
- Added support for NetLib log
- Fixed crash at miranda exit when contact still scanning
- Fixed resource leaks (icons)
- Fixed small memory leaks by replacing internal ForkThread() with Miranda mir_forkthread()
- Fixed contact status detection when "Always Online" option set
- Fixed extra requests of contact status retrieving
- Fixed contact away message requesting
- Fixed potential security problems
- Reduced miranda exit time
- Changed system requirements (removed Win9x/NT support, added Vista/7 support)
- Project upgraded up to VS 2008
Read complete changelog
Archived Older Releases
The following release(s) are archived under this file entry as it is either an older release(with similar parent code) or just an outdated file with similar functions/features. They are not recommended for daily usage and one should use the stated release on this page as recommended.
0.0.0.18 - Download (247.51KBytes)